- AWAKENING FROM MASS HYPNOSIS (STEP 2 OF 3): REAL SIZE OF THE SO CALLED "PANDEMIC"
(30 Nov 2020). A judgment of an European appeal court (PDF, 186 KB) reports that at least 97% (ninety-seven percent) of covid19 swabs are false positive, or, to be precise, it says that "if a person gets a 'positive' PCR test result at a cycle threshold of 35 or higher (as applied in most US labs and many European labs), the chance that the person is infectious is less than 3%. The chance that the person received a 'false positive' result is 97% or higher", and therefore confinement or quarantine on the sole basis of the positive covid19 swab is unjustified and illegal; my comment is that I expected sooner or later a clarification of this type; in fact, the covid19 problem is so called because it was certainly already there in 2019, but nobody bothered of it until the media and the governments started to systematically frighten the population 24 hours a day, 7 days out of 7, during 2020; and so in my opinion now the greatest alarm is not the covid but the covidiots who continue to practice a witch hunting by persecuting the fake covid cases, the false positives, the asymptomatic people (that are scarcely or not at all infectious), and the non-covid patients (which have very different needs), through the usage of a swab that is fully unable to diagnose, that is to distinguish between infect and not infect, contagious and not contagious, healthy and ill, covid illness and other non-covid illnesses, and true positive and false positive; in short, in my modest opinion, this management adds false and large covid numbers to statistics and subtracts many real and vital resources from the already weak health system, damaging, above all, all the non-covid patients, which are much more numerous than covid patients, and which, once died, are classified as covid deaths especially in those cases where the actual cause of death has been the lack of treatments.
Copyright © Alberto Torelli. All rights reserved. REPRODUCTION PROHIBITED.